Monday, December 28, 2009

Travel Pillowcase Unexplained Swelling Around Eyes Appearing At Random Times?

Unexplained Swelling Around Eyes Appearing at Random Times? - travel pillowcase

Hello,
Two days ago, I washed the sheets. The next morning I woke up with a sack of irregular shape with the left eye and a bag over his right eye. I remained strangely in my head. The swelling finally went into the day.
That night I lay in bed and read in three minutes, which swelled up on my right eye. There were small pieces of inflammation. Now I suppose it could have an allergic reaction to freshly laundered sheets. So I took the pillowcase and fell out of bed. I ate an allergy pill.
The next morning the swelling was slightly decreased. I was also a matter of hours.
Then in the afternoon, while walking on the street, sudden swelling in my right eye. Once again, I noticed a few bumps in the inflammation.
If you have any idea what's going on? It seems that appear and disappear on its own. Thank you!
He would go to a doctor, but I'm not really on the road and go to the emergency room for these ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment